1. Winter is here! The surrounding towns have snow but we’ll have it soon enough. 40mph winds and near freezing temps are perfect for winter. No seriously. I love the wintertime.
2. My husband’s cooking rocks. I love when he makes dinner. It’s always so much more delicious than my cooking.
3. Time is sometimes a luxury but this week I took some time for myself. To knit. To read. To do nothing.
4. I love a good book. I started reading Tana French’s Broken Harbor this week. Love her style of writing.
5. My Keurig is dying, I think. So I broke out the French press. I forgot how much I love French pressed coffee.